We are excited to announce that we are welcoming all guests beginning June 1st following the Governor's orders. We are following strict COVID-19 procedures including sanitizing stations, mandatory masks for employees, and increased cleaning of high contact areas. We are looking forward to a fun and safe summer with you!
Beach House Dewey COVID-19 Response Plan
Property Cleanliness and Health Standards
While safety and cleanliness have always rested high on the list of priorities for Beach House Dewey, now more than ever, we understand the essential importance these are to our “new normal” way of life. In response to COVID-19, we are committed to providing the safest stay possible for our guests while still retaining what is so special about our industry: a friendly, hospitable, and welcoming environment.
In order to be effective in our endeavors, it is of the utmost importance that while providing a safe and comfortable stay for our guests, we must also provide a safe working environment for our team members; therefore we have developed a people-first cleanliness program.
To achieve the best results for our guests and team members alike, the Beach House Dewey will be following all CDC and WHO regulations, as well as the American Hotels & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay guidelines. We will also be adhering to all state and local government recommendations at each of our locations.
While not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all new procedures, below are a few specific areas of focus in the Beach House Dewey COVID-19 Response Plan.
- Face Masks will be worn by all hotel team members while operating at the property, and guests will kindly be asked to wear masks when in public areas as well.
- Disposable gloves will be worn by all housekeeping team members while cleaning rooms and public areas of the hotel. These gloves will be changed frequently to prevent any cross contamination from space to space.
- All touchpoints of the hotel, both in-room, and public areas will be cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant frequently (including by not limited to: light switches, lamps, remote controls, shared computer terminals, door handles, etc)
- Contactless operations will be used whenever possible across the property.
- Limited housekeeping entry in guest rooms will be implemented to ensure safety and social distancing for both guests and team members.
Our Beach House Dewey guests, team members, and communities are now, and have always been, our greatest priority. We are committed as vigorously as ever to the safety and well-being of those individuals. We look forward to the opportunity of exceeding your expectations with our carefully curated cleanliness and safety practices in the very near future.